Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Halloween Kid

YEE - HA - LLOWEEN!

I'm a day late!  What can I say?  Life's going by quick... 

Obviously, we celebrated our first family Halloween yesterday.  A SPOOKY success it was...  mostly because we were able to share such a special day with friends and family (in costume).  I must also mention, my little gnomeo, Aksel, managed to keep his beard on for a majority of our Halloween party!  

I have many fabulous photos to share.  For the moment, here's just one ( 2... 3... 4...) from our monster bash!

PHOTOS by Jabberpics




A Few Halloween Favorites:

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown [Blu-ray]

The Halloween Kid


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia