Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kindness is the Best!

Nearly six years ago, I wrote:

I'm still coming to terms with all of it.
All of it being autism. And if I'm being honest, I'm afraid. I'm scared of the forever of this disorder. 
I get anxious when I let myself worry about Aksel's future. When I ask will he questions. Like:
Will he assimilate?
Will he have friends?
Will he attend normal kindergarten classes?

Now fast forward to present day, and here's my "memory" from a year ago - Aksel in kindergarten with a friend!



Moral of this post, goals are great, hard work is hard, but kindness is the best!

This photo, to me, is everything that anyone's journey should be about... understanding, acceptance, and love!

I wouldn't change a thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia